I love doing tags, I think they are much fun! Thank you to the lovely Anna Luisa who tagged me in her post. Check out her blog, Lots of Girl Stuff here!
1. Where does your makeup inspiration come from?
Usually Youtube or Instagram. If I see a pretty make up look that I like, I will usually channel the same look the next day! Kpop videos are another great source of inspiration.
|See my AOA Hyejeong 'Short Hair' make up guide here!|
2. What are 3 of your makeup Holy Grail products you cannot live without?
BB Cream- Lioele Beyond the Solution (at the moment), eye liner- K Palette, and mascara- Maybelline Colossal Lash Waterproof.
3. What is your makeup signature look which you have on most of the time?
Dewy skin created with a moist BB cream, highlighter and straight medium thickness brows. I gravitate towards bronze toned eyeshadow all year round and define my eyes with black or brown eyeliner and a super natural pair of false lashes. I am usually a lip gloss girl because my dry lips need it, so I always have a nude gloss on hand. My current favourite is Luk Beautifood's Mint and Lemon natural lipstick, which wears more like a balm.
|My quintessential everyday look.|
4. Let us know your favorite makeup brands?
Difficult question. I am not a collector of brands and my stash is made up so many different brands which I sadly don't have much loyalty to. Let's say 3CE, Physicians Formula, Urban Decay, K Palette and Missha?
5. Your ultimate makeup pet peeve?
The caked on, powdery foundation that I see too many girls sporting in Australia. Unfortunately the dewy skin trend hasn't quite kicked off here!
6. You’ve heard about all the hype on this makeup item, bought it, tried it and don’t understand what all the fuss is about…Name that product!
Essence brow gel- it did absolutely nothing for my brows! Thank God it was only a few dollars.
7. Concealer OR foundation ONLY for the rest of your life. Choose one and tell us the reason!
I would actually pick BB cream? So I guess the closest would be foundation for the obvious reason that it can double as concealer.